We are presently seeking an Assistant Property Manager for our community located in Menoken, KS who will perform administrative duties under the supervision of a Property Manager.
As a successful Assistant Property Manager, you will:
- Greet all customers with a polite, professional demeanor.
- Answer community office telephone calls promptly and professionally, provide requested information for telephone inquiries.
- Develop and maintain community relationships.
- Use Microsoft Office to produce and present documents.
- Assist the Property Manager in entering data into the management software program.
- Maintain all community office files according to company policy, including state and local requirements.
- Inventory, order and verify receipt of office supplies. Coordinate maintenance of office equipment to ensure continuous customer sales and service.
- Document telephone conversations, visits, and presentations to maintain existing customers and to build a book of business of potential residents for property management.
- Work in conjunction with the Property Manager in new and used home sales. Present homes to potential residents as needed.
- Ensure residents’ privacy and property preservation.
- Comply with Federal, State and Local regulatory requirements to protect the interest of the company and to avoid discrimination of residents, vendors and team members.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 1 year general office experience required; 1 year sales experience preferred, occasionally required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Detail-oriented and with strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and be a team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
This is a full-time opportunity with competitive compensation and commissions. Benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off and holidays, life insurance, and 401K.