Real Equity Management Columbia, MO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Real Equity Management is a privately owned, design-build and full-service property management firm. REM's asset portfolio is centered around both commercial and residential real estate. Their primary focus, however, is in market-rate and student, apartment communities. REM currently oversees properties in Missouri, Oklahoma and Kentucky.
STAFF ACCOUNTANT POSITION:
Our Staff Accountant will assist our accounting department with daily accounting responsibilities for several diverse entities. You will take ownership of your assigned accounting responsibilities while offering suggestions for process improvement. Our Accounting Team members work closely together so a Team Player mentality is a must!
STAFF ACCOUNTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for cash and bank reconciliations
- Handle the full cycle accounting for several entities
- Reconcile credit card statement for assigned entities
- Prepare multi-state sales tax reports
- Assist with processing payroll as needed
- Process inter-company billings
- Responsible for General Ledger reconciliation and analysis for assigned entities
- Complete special accounting projects as needed and assigned by Controller
STAFF ACCOUNTANT REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years experience processing payroll; experience with Paycom and ADP preferred!
- 3+ years general accounting experience.
- Experience with processing sales tax reports.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, preferred.
- Proficient in QuickBooks, Excel and Word.
- Ability to learn other financial software.
- Excellent organizational skills and analytical abilities.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment
Real Equity Management
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Real Equity Management