Real Equity Management Columbia, MO
- Expired: August 13, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Real Equity Management is a privately owned design-build and full-service property management firm. REM's asset portfolio is centered around both commercial and residential real estate. Their primary focus however is in market-rate and student apartment communities. REM currently oversees properties in Missouri Oklahoma and Kentucky.
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT POSITION:
REM is searching for a results-driven team member to fill a Senior Accountant role and assist our team with a wide variety of accounting duties within the real estate industry.
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review ACH/Credit Card tenant payments for 50+ properties, periodically auditing commercial tenant ledgers for accuracy.
- Ensure monthly revenue posting is accurate/complete
- Research account discrepancies
- Record Journal entries as needed
- Determine collections by examining contracts communicating with customers and coordinating contact with collections department
- Assist with new commercial tenant lease input into Software.
- Assist with CPI increase calculations and commercial tenant communication
- Summarize receivables and aging reports on monthly basis
- Calculate and analyze bad debt allowance
- Calculate annual NNN billings and adjustments
- Assist in periodic general ledger account analysis.
- Recommend process and control improvements
- Respond to inquiries regarding special financial reporting requests
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related field required
- 3+ years of General Ledger and financial analysis experience
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Results oriented with a sense of urgency
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Effective and efficient time management and organization skills
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Ability to work cross-departmentally
Real Equity Management
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Real Equity Management