THE HIRING COMPANY:
Hideout is WKU's #1 college bar within walking distance to WKU's campus! Hideout offers an awesome environment for college students complete with DJ, VIP lounge, great selection of on tap beers, drink specials and an outdoor patio!
As our Bartender, your goal is to encourage and influence your social group to visit you at work and ensure that your guests have a great experience by providing excellent customer service!! You will assist our Club Manager with business development and outreach by inviting friends to come see you at work, sharing our weekly specials and promotions as well as interacting positively with all guests.
- Networking and business development; you will act as a brand representative and assist with business development initiatives by encouraging friends to visit Hideout.
- Customer Service; Our customers are our #1 priority and our servers help to give our guests a great experience by providing exceptional customer service to all customers.
- Up-sell for larger tickets; Interact with and help customers select items through full knowledge of our menu and specials all while looking for opportunities to drive sales.
- Self-motivated sales professional; you are always a step ahead, jumping in to advocate for Hideout or complete a task before anyone asks!
- Cocktail Menu planning; Assist with bar menu planning and new cocktail recipe generation that will attract our targeted demographic.
- Event planning & execution; Help plan, execute and spread the word about events through social media and word of mouth.
- MUST BE: 20 years of age.
- MUST BE: available to work 5 hour evening shifts Thursday-Saturday (Weekend shifts mandatory)
- Extroverted influencer; you are the leader of your social group with the ability to reach out and influence others
- Team player; you have a team player mentality, an A+ personality and believe in the Hideout Brand
- Well connected; you have a large social media following within our targeted demographic
- Self-motivated; you are always a step ahead, completing tasks before anyone has asked you to complete them.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to have fun and create a fun work environment while staying professional
- Proficient in a variety of technology systems; Microsoft Office Suite, POS systems.
Real Equity Management