THE HIRING COMPANY:
Hideout is WKU's #1 college bar within walking distance to WKU's campus! Hideout offers an awesome environment for college students complete with DJ, VIP lounge, great selection of on tap beers, drink specials and an outdoor patio!
BAR SECURITY POSITION:
As our part of our Bar Security Team, you will ensure that guests have a great experience by providing excellent customer service and keeping the atmosphere for all a positive one! In addition to keeping our atmosphere fun and exciting, you will assist our Team with business development and outreach by inviting friends to come see you at work, sharing our weekly specials and promotions as well as interacting positively with all guests.
BAR SECURITY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work the door and greet guests.
- Talk to unruly patrons and possibly communicate with police if an altercation happens.
- Make decisions on what actions to take before a situation gets out of control.
- Be on the lookout for trouble and potential issues.
- If a physical altercation happens, break up fights and remove unruly patrons from building.
- Consistently monitor and mop, sweep, or pick-up debris in restrooms, stairways and walkways if trash is left or drinks, etc are spilled.
BAR SECURITY QUALIFICATIONS:
- MUST BE: available to work 5 hour evening shifts Thursday-Saturday (Weekend shifts mandatory)
- Extroverted influencer; you are the leader of your social group with the ability to reach out and influence others
- Team player; you have a team player mentality, an A+ personality and believe in the Hideout Brand
- Well connected; you have a large social media following within our targeted demographic
- Self-motivated; you are always a step ahead, completing tasks before anyone has asked you to complete them.
- A positive A+ attitude.
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to have fun and create a fun work environment while staying professional
- Proficient in a variety of technology systems; Microsoft Office Suite, POS systems.
Real Equity Management