Compensation is 100% commission AND both Full-Time and Part-Time Employment Available
- Are you currently selling to the urology/urogynecology, Ob/Gyn, internal medicine, urgent care, long term care facilities, assisted living facilities, pediatrics practices?
- Would you like to add another great product to your line and increase your monthly income?
- Are you energetic, enthusiastic and a goal-oriented self-starter?
Real Diagnostics provides a solution for identification and treatments of complicated Urinary Tract Infections. Our mission is to provide meaningful solutions to clinicians and to improve the quality of patient care. If you are interested, please apply for the job, state your desired territory and a bit about your current
About the Role:
Real Diagnostics provides a solution for identification and treatments of complicated Urinary Tract Infections. Our mission is to provide meaningful solutions to clinicians and to improve the quality of patient care. Real Diagnostics’ Medical Sales Representative will provide support to accounts as directed by the VP of Sales Operations. The primary role is to build a strong client portfolio, generate new accounts, and cultivate key account relationships.
If you meet the following 4 criteria, you will be a great candidate for this position:
- Currently have long-standing relationships with urology/urogynecology practices, OB/Gyn, internal medicine, urgent care, long term care facilities, assisted living facilities, pediatrics
- Have direct access or can get face-time with the decision makers at these practices
- Be able to present our offering to these decision makers within 2-3 weeks after training
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and a goal-oriented self-starter
- Generate new accounts and penetrate the local medical marketplace
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Develop and enhance account relationships through routine customer visits, product demonstrations, and prompt issue resolution.
- Establish yourself as a trusted expert through mastering product knowledge and differentiating our solutions from the competition.
- Independently make decisions, but also utilize available resources to meet customer needs and work effectively with cross-functional team of internal resources
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-5 years medical sales experience
- Strong industry and science background preferred
- Self-starter, team player, proven leadership qualities
- Able to build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic, determined and goal oriented