Director - Operations
Director - Operations
Winona, MN 55987
Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
Oversees management of Production Operations, Manufacturing Engineering (Test, Product and Process)
- Participates in the development and execution of division business plans based on corporate objectives.
- Oversees production engineering and production operations departments to attain maximum efficiency and Quality in the test, manufacturing, and production of our product.
- Supports the adherence to a production master schedule and respond as appropriate to significant deviations and changes to satisfy customer requirements and to optimize resource utilization.
- Develops, recommend, and implements manufacturing procedures that result in continuous improvement in competitive positioning, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Develops, monitors and reports on operating costs within functional areas; Develop and implement action plans related to same.
- Ensures that orders are manufactured according to specifications/quality requirements and that manufacturing cost standards are met.
- Manages department budget and control expenses effectively.
- All employees are responsible for the Quality of their work to ensure BEI meets or exceeds Customer Satisfaction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Effective multitasking skills and the ability to take on additional responsibilities as required.
- Effective organization and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrate high attention to detail.
- Ability to work with diverse groups.
- Demonstrates discretion, confidentiality, independent judgment, and professionalism.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and guidance, exercising discretion and independent judgment.
- Understanding of and ability to use continuous improvement tools.
- Strong customer service and client focus.
- Working knowledge of productivity tools, including Microsoft Office products and WebEx conferencing software.
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills including ability to effectively coach and mentor employees at all levels.
- Enthusiastic and motivational communicator with multi-cultural experience.
- Demonstrates effective customer interface skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and influence individuals, internally and externally, across all levels, functions, and geographies.
- Use of discretion with the ability to gain trust of business leaders and others to discuss and respond to sensitive and business critical issues.
- Effective negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Effective analytical, planning, and organizational skills.
- Collaborate and influence cross functional peer leaders in order to obtain support for process improvements.
- Solid financial understanding, risk analysis ability, relationship building and project management.
- 4 year Engineering or Technical degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience as approved by executive management.
- 8+ years electronics manufacturing and engineering experience; Contract manufacturing preferred.
- 8+ years in a leadership role in a multiple or large site (600+ employees and associated revenue/customer base).
- Ability to drive solutions to complex planning issues with limited supervision.
- Ability to support a 24/7 global business operation as required.
- Lead participates in a continuous improvement activity with complete documentation, including a follow up review with the team in a presentation format, or at least.
- Available for travel up to 25-40% of the time, as required.
Shift: Shift 1
Work Schedule: M-F 0800-1700
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: (Companies ATS Questions):
1. a 4 years Engineering or Technical degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience as approved by executive management.
2. Do you have 8+ years electronics manufacturing and engineering experience; Contract manufacturing preferred.
3. Do you have 8+ years in a leadership role in a multiple or large site (600+ employees and associated revenue/customer base).
4. Are you available for travel up to 25-40% of the time, as required.
5. Do you have the Ability to support a 24/7 global business operation as required.
a working knowledge of productivity tools, including Microsoft Office products and WebEx conferencing software. – a plus
7. Do you have a Solid financial understanding, risk analysis ability, relationship building and project management. – a plus
8. Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder.
Powered by JazzHR
Real CareersWinona, MN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.