Shipping/Receiving Equipment Operator
- Expired: February 10, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
- 90 days $300.00
- 9 months $1,000.00
We offer top benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision and Matching 401K plan. Quarterly perfect attendance bonus. Uniforms and prescription safety glasses provided.
Responsibilities of the Shipping and Receiving Equipment Operator is receiving and shipping material, operating loader, excavator, and roll-off truck. Assist shipping supervisor and production department.
- Operate wheel loader, perform pre-shift inspection.
- Operate excavator with hammer, perform pre-shift inspection.
- Operate roll-off truck and forklift.
- Assist loader operator including filling in as needed or directed.
- Dumping and loading material.
- Weighing of inbound and outbound loads.
- Assist in the proper procedures for placing material in their proper storage location.
- Complete inbound and outbound shipment paperwork.
- Ensure load placement and accuracy.
- High school or G.E.D. preferred, not required.
- (OT) Overtime as required. Flexible to work different jobs and shifts as needed.
- Good attendance.
Equal OpportunityREAL ALLOY is an equal opportunity employer and supports diversity in the workplace. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Our HR teams will reach out to the applicants who met the qualifications and most closely aligned with requirements of the positions.
You should be proficient in:
- Packaging Experience
- High School / GED
- Experience in a Manufacturing Environment
- Shop Math Skills
- Meets Physical Requirements
- Forklift Licensed
$24.12 - $24.12 / hr
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Medical Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!