Are you excited to help the home sale process run smoothly for customers as well as organizing everything on the team? Are you as excited to see a home seller achieve the goal of a home sale as you are helping a home buyer achieve the goal of a new home? Do you love to ensure everything is done “right?"
We are seeking a Listing Coordinator who is passionate about providing world-class customer service from the start to finish of a home sale, all the while ensuring a successful and enjoyable transaction for our valued home sellers.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you won’t just earn a living, but be part of a growing family that invests as much in each other as we do our clients. We are fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others offer. We would love to have you join the Team!Compensation:
- Assemble and maintain Listing portfolios
- Work closely with sellers to complete listing contracts
- Give clients and prospects excellent follow up service
- Aid team in building and keeping up with database
- Update all MLS listings
- Post and maintain all listings in MLS to sell homes fast
- Oversee and assist homeowners with the completion of listing contracts so agents are free to help more customers
- Responsible for tracking and increasing lead generation numbers and conversion
- Create interesting and relevant marketing material - direct mailers, newsletters, buyer/seller guides, recruiting material, flyers
- Maintain the company's website, blogs and all social media platforms
- Build a brand following on social media with creative work
- Video creation
- Able to convey written and verbal information to customers and agents clearly and accurately
- Is direct, yet helpful in dealing with customer concerns
- Motivated to provide excellent customer service and experience
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Experience and knowledge of MLS is extremely helpful
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional grammar and writing skills
Ready Group was founded in 2011. Over the years, we've gained extensive market knowledge empowering us to provide our home-buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Each member of the Ready Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process, ensuring that each client achieves an outstanding result. We use a tech-based service and infrastructure to accomplish our goals.
Our mission in 2019 is to make a massive impact in our Tampa Bay community by contributing over 1,000 volunteer hours and $30,000 to the local charities we support, by helping more than 300 families achieve their real estate goals.
We put a huge emphasis on our team core values which includes being coachable, collaborative, passionate, and purposeful.