Campus Success Consultant (Ready Education)
- Posted: over a month ago
At Ready Education, we are deeply committed to improving student success and college graduation rates worldwide by crafting digital experiences that build community and increase student engagement. As a Campus Success Consultant (CSC), you will directly impact our vision and mission by partnering with campuses to support their success. Your primary objective will be to build strong relationships with a portfolio of accounts and strategically support them to drive retention and growth. The #1 KPI for this role is negative churn.
We live our values every day through our work. Here’s what you can expect and what we’re looking for:
Put Student Success First - Ready Education exists to improve student success. As a CSC, you will work with the administrators on campus to support their successful use of the Ready platform, strategizing launch strategies and sharing best practice use cases from our 700+ campuses, always with the student at the heart of every decision.
Accomplish More As a Team - our team here at Ready is made up of passionate, hardworking people who support, care for, and challenge each other to achieve wins together. We learn from each other and embrace creative tension to ensure the best idea wins. We collaborate to solve problems together. In this role, you will work closely with the Product & Engineering team on the technical components and the Customer Success team on the customer experience.
Have a Learning Mentality - we are looking for intellectually curious people who never stop learning and growing and who embrace change, which is essential at a constantly evolving tech company. You will continuously push yourself to improve and evolve.
Move Fast and Innovate - to be successful at Ready, you will need to be self-motivated and able to work autonomously. You will need to have excellent judgement and decision making skills to solve problems and move forward quickly.
As a Ready Education Campus Success Consultant, you will be managing client onboarding, handling ongoing customer engagement, creating and implementing retention strategies, actively growing accounts and actively participating in building the Campus Success Playbook.
CSC professionals who are most successful in this role are dedicated to our mission and vision, live our values, and meet the following qualifications:
- 3+years relevant experience in a proactive, customer-facing/customer success/sales/problem-solving role in Higher Education/ Ed-Tech/ Student Affairs
- Ability to identify at-risk accounts and implement action plans to mitigate churn
- Experience in identifying and driving expansion and up-sell opportunities
- Ability to collaboratively develop strategic plans and consult with customers to align their goals with our product
- Proven ability to foster new relationships with the key front line, director level and executive stakeholders in higher education, including CIOs, Provosts, Deans, Head of Marcom
- Hands-on strategic account management experience by which you can successfully own assigned accounts effectively with consistent monitoring, accurate reporting and continuous sales account planning
- Ability to strategically demonstrate value and present Quarterly Business Reviews to key stakeholders
- Demonstrate technical skills with the ability to learn new technology quickly
- Strong Communicator with effective written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects and tasks
- Excellent presentation skills, including the ability to engage audiences virtually
- An intense drive to "make things happen" in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to create and refine repeatable and scalable processes
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and cultivate strong relationships
Bonus points if you:
- Are capable of working and communicating in French
- Have sales experience
- Experience with B2B and B2B2C SaaS
This is a remote role based anywhere in North America.
Ready Education is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Ready Education, Inc.
EducationView all jobs at Ready Education, Inc.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?