Come join our growing digital marketing agency as our newest PPC/Google Ads Manager & Account Strategist!
Our small digital marketing agency has 10+ independent contractors working in different cities and we are looking to add another member to our cloud-based team. Hours are flexible but M-F from 10AM-3PM PST availability is optimal.
We’re looking for someone with experience running Google Ads accounts with outstanding attention to detail and a proven track record of scaling up accounts (both in terms of increasing ROAS/profitability and/or lead generation, depending on client goals). Ideal candidates will be able to knowledgeably strategize, implement, and manage campaigns across all of Google’s primary marketing networks (Search, Display, Shopping, and Video); complete and current certification via Google Skillshop is expected.
The position requires a blend of creativity, analytical and data analysis abilities, flexible thinking, and results-oriented problem-solving. We are looking for a team member who thrives in building, maintaining and optimizing digital advertising campaigns and uses an experimental and methodological approach. We are NOT looking for someone who will simply babysit accounts and only implement rudimentary changes that maintain the status quo; we want someone who can confidently monitor and carry out low-level adjustments necessary for routine account maintenance but is also able to think about the bigger picture and can identify areas for growth and communicate these ideas and findings clearly and convincingly to clients.
Knowledge and experience managing PPC accounts on Microsoft/Bing and Amazon is not required but would be considered an asset. Similarly, while expertise with Google Analytics is not expected, a working familiarity in order to track goals and optimize performance is beneficial. Experience in a single vertical is not required as our agency manages a wide range of clients from a variety of industries.
This is a remote position with a lot of flexibility! But if you only send a resume through this job listing and don't follow our application procedure you will not be considered for the position.
- Develop marketing strategies and create a clear roadmap to support and achieve business objectives for clients from a wide range of industries
- Conceive, launch, and manage Google Ads PPC Campaigns (primarily on Search, Display, & Shopping networks)
- Help create monthly reports in which you outline significant actions undertaken on the account (and their rationale), as well as interpret interesting findings for clients and propose new directions to explore and tasks to focus upon in the upcoming month
- Recommend new strategies based on data and testing
- Conduct basic PPC tasks, such as search terms reviews, negative keyword mining, keyword & device bid adjustments, and ad creation
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommendations for the future
- Proactively monitor performance to ensure monthly target ad spend is met and not exceeded (client budgets can range from $500/month to unlimited)
- Set up conversion actions within Google Ads & ability to implement via Google Tag Manager
- Creating promotions, monitoring product feeds & performance in Google Merchant Center
- 3+ years of hands-on Google Ads marketing experience (e-commerce accounts and lead generation a huge plus, as is confidence managing both B2C & B2B businesses)
- A self-starter mentality, a strong sense of ownership, and a desire to constantly learn and keep up-to-date with industry trends and best practices
- Demonstrable success in improving account performance in Adwords. Experience managing Amazon ads and/or Bing Ads will be considered an advantage as well.
- Prior experience managing Google Grants accounts will be helpful
- Working knowledge/some familiarity of Google Analytics is a plus
- Strong copywriting skills, attention to detail and excellent spelling/grammar skills
- Ability to uncover insights from data and use quantitative methods to answer questions and to find opportunities for optimization
- Exceptional time-management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items while effectively managing changing priorities
- Creative yet critical thinker who is a collaborative team player
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (Marketing, Business, Economics, or any fields involving data analysis)
Position Type: Part-time 1099 Income $25/hour
Please don’t apply if this job doesn’t sound like a good fit. We are not in a hurry, we are looking for the right person! Please don't apply if you already have a full-time job and hope to do this work nights/weekends.
Please apply at the following link:
If you only send a resume through this job listing you will not be considered for the position.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00 /hour