Research Associate III Biochemical Assays
Reaction Biology Corp Malvern, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
Reaction Biology (RB) is a private pharmaceutical research company. We provide contract research services to over 1500 clients worldwide through our labs in Malvern, PA and Freiburg, Germany. We are currently seeking a Research Associate III for our Malvern, PA facility. We are looking for a reliable and motivated individual with a strong science background to work in our lab.
The position is a bench position with the primary duty of executing a variety of enzymatic assays.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute a variety of enzymatic assays independently or with other team members as instructed
- Screen and characterize small molecule compounds
- Troubleshoot various procedures and assays as issues arise during the course of an experiment
- Maintain laboratory space, equipment, and inventory in an appropriate and professional manner
- Maintain and further develop new and existing scientific relationships with our clientele by helping to provide a consultative experience.
- Be attentive to detail, proactively plan, and organize and carry out tasks in an accurate and timely fashion
- Help to train new lab members as needed
- Work on other tasks as directed by management
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in biochemistry or related discipline with 2-4 years of experience or
- Master's Degree with 0-2 years of experience.
- Previous experience with enzymatic assays is highly desired, previous lab experience is required
- Scientific and technical background in drug discovery, with demonstrated proficiency in small molecule screening is desired
- Attention to detail and organization skills are critical
- Collaborative and proactive attitude with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility to accommodate to rapidly changing priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
Finally, all employees are obligated to meet the highest standards with respect to honesty, accuracy, conflict of interest, intellectual property rights, confidentiality, and respect for information sources and readers.
Benefits at RB include health insurance, 401-K plan, student loan benefit, and paid vacations. RB is an equal opportunity employer.
Reaction Biology Corp
ScienceView all jobs at Reaction Biology Corp