- Expired: November 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reach3 Insights - Vice President
Launched in 2018 by industry veterans Eileen Campbell, Andrew Reid & Matt Kleinschmit,Reach3 Insightsis an award-winning global research consultancycreated totransform the insights industry through the power of mobile messaging-based, conversational insights at scale. Simply put, "conversational insight" approaches allow us to engage via organic, mobile messaging-based solutions instead of traditional overly formalized email-based survey techniques; in doing so we capturerich, in-the-moment qual/quant human insights at scale.
We've worked at the large agencies in the past and have been pioneers in new research programs and methods, but our desire to innovate and execute truly meaningful work led us to doing something new and different.We aim to capture behaviors, emotions and context in every research touchpoint, with our ground-breaking analytics and digital storytelling activating insights throughout the enterprise.
- Hereis a link to a 90 second demo video that shows this in action.
But, why us for your next career move?
When you join Reach3, you'll get to help pioneer a new way of capturing & delivering insights, working directly with senior consultants and industry leaders who are passionate about the power of our approaches to drive business success across a variety of industries and global brands.We pride ourselves on our culture that's built on trust and hard work (while still having a good time!) and leadership that invests in you, your development and career growth. Not to mention, we have a lineup of top-notch Fortune 100 clients that many could only dream of working with!
A few more reasons why you should choose Reach3:
- We compensate fairly. We are committed to pay equity/fair pay practices and closing the gender salary gap.Our compensation package proudly includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Profit Sharing plan
- Stock options
- 401k plan with employer match
- 100% employer paid benefits plan
- Generous vacation, sick, personal, and mental health days
- We have hub offices where you can collaborate with colleagues and also offer a Home Office Stipend, Monthly Internet Stipend and Corporate Cellphone Plan to make sure you are comfortable, connected and well set up in your space.
Interested? Yeah. We thought you might be.
As Vice President at Reach3, you will:
- Bring an exceptional drive and entrepreneurial mindset, while also being highly organized related to planning and implementing both strategic and tactical aspects of the business.
- Be responsible for helping to build & develop a team of diverse market researchers dedicated to the exceptional design, implementation and delivery of new & innovative methods for capturing and analyzing consumer insights.
- Be deeply engaged in all facets of daily business operation, including business development, client relationship management, commitment fulfilment and staff development.
- Coordinate with other senior leaders in the company to execute the design and fulfillment process for our work with a keen eye toward excellence and innovation, including:
- solution architecture & offer development
- research implementation & operations process
- proposal development & design, analysis & deliverables
- Have significant influence into our product solution roadmap, market positioning and narrative, as well as future strategic planning.
- Actively develop and manage large strategic client relationships.
- Be an enduring, positive and collaborative leader who coaches and mentors junior colleagues and genuinely cares about all facets of the company, our strategy and reputation in the market.
Reach3's next Vice President will bring:
- Entrepreneurialism: self-motivated or revenue growth and to drive new business and expansion; collaborating with colleagues in attaining goals and growing our business.
- A strategic insights leadership mindset: leveraging your deep experience in client management and innovative quantitative & qualitative methodologies to manage ongoing research partnerships that help clients achieve their business objectives.
- A passion for people: coaching, mentoring and managing teams that achieve incredible results and deliver exceptional research deliverables & client experiences.
- An endearing commitment to exceeding client expectations and providing creative and consultative client management.
- Unsurpassed attention to detail and well organized, with an ability to manage multiple clients at once and effectively shifting priorities and timelines as needed to deliver exceptional results.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills - someone who is unafraid of asking questions or for help when they face roadblocks.
- Skill with technology and social media, as well as online market research methodologies and technology platforms.
- An innate ability to find the story in the numbers, and to sift through qualitative & quantitative data to extract nuggets and insights.
- Creative data visualization and reporting skills - someone who knows how to develop deliverables that always impress colleagues and clients.
- A passion for unlocking the power of consumer insights to help drive agile decision making.
This may be the right opportunity for you if you have:
- A University or College degree, advanced degree preferred
- 12+ years of relevant work experience, preferably in supplier side organizations.
- Background in supplier side research - Retail, Restaurant, Travel & Hospitality, Consumer Health, or Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) are a must
- Known as a hunter and closer and able to develop new client relationships and write compelling proposals to close deals
- Experience in shaping strategic learning plans/road mapping. You have turned conceptual ideas into commercial reality
- Successfully executed account management, growth planning, and budget expectations
- Brought together and successfully managed multi-functional teams
- Exposure to sophisticated market research practices including a wide variety of quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Strong Microsoft Office skills; Excel and PowerPoint in particular, as well as a quick learner of new technologies/software
- Analytical/ Logic and Reasoning orientation
- Strong numeric and problem-solving orientation
- Strong detail orientation
- Strong client service orientation
- Strong communication skills
If you think you're a good fit, please connect with us ASAP with your resume. Please note, you must be eligible to work in the US to be considered for this role. We thank everyone for their interest, however only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you don't see yourself fully reflected in every job requirement listed on the posting above, we still encourage you to reach out and apply. Research has shown that individuals in underrepresented groups often only apply when they feel 100% qualified. We are committed to creating a more equitable,inclusive,and diverse company and we strongly encourage applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, cultures, abilities, sexual orientations, and life experiences to apply.
Reach3 welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Support is available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Finally, we know from time-to-time emergencies happen and you may need to reschedule an interview - we understand and encourage you to be in communication without worrying about losing the opportunity or your credibility.
No recruiters and no phone calls, please!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Reach3 Insights Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, age, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
Reach3 Insights Inc
445 North WellsChicago Heights, IL
Get fresh Vice President Consumer Insights jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.