We are seeking Lead ABA Teacher to join our team!
About Reach for the Stars Learning Center
Since our founding in 2005, Reach for the Stars Learning Center has been committed to teaching students with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) ages 2.9 to 21 years of age. Staff are all trained in using the principles and methodologies of applied behavior analysis (ABA) to create individualized instruction in areas of education, behaviors, play, leisure, daily living skills, pre-vocational and vocational skills and much more. Instruction is all 1:1 and programming is tailored to meet the individual needs of each student. Using this individualized approach, there is success for all students.
Reach for the Stars is looking for individuals with extensive experience working with students with ASD. Special Education teachers, RBT's, Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA, BCaBA)), Licensed Behavior Analysts (LBA) and those working towards certification/ licensure should apply.
- Oversee a classroom of 5 students
- Write and update curriculum/programs/IEP's
- work 1:1 with students using ABA
- collect and analyze data
- train therapists/teachers in classroom as needed
- work collaboratively in a team of Special Educators, Speech and Occupational Therapist'
- Masters degree (Special Education/ Behavior Analysis) required
- Experience in a school based program for students with Autism
- Experience teaching reading and math a plus