If you want to belong to a team of professionals who REACH for the highest level of quality and performance through ongoing training, mentorship, and continuing education, then make this your new home!
Reach Healthcare Services is a home health agency that provides a large range of services to an extremely diverse patient group. Our organization was developed in response to patients who needed assistance with health care and personal needs and wished to remain in an independent living environment. We are locally owned by RN’s and have been serving the Houston area for over 30 years.
We offer competitive salaries, weekly pay dates, overtime opportunities with pay, paid sick and vacation time, medical insurance through one of the largest networks available in the state of Texas, and the Employee Medical Expense Assistance Program in which the Company helps employees with paying a portion of their medical expenses.
We value our employees and believe the best way to show that is through what we can offer you! We make a point to let you know that you're not just valued but are truly appreciated and heard! You can also look forward to the following when joining our team:
- Dental, vision, and life insurance
- Long-term disability, paid by the company
- 401(k) plan and company retirement contribution to 401(k) plan
- Mileage reimbursed
We are currently looking for a reliable and responsible full-time Caregiver to staff cases in Houston and surrounding areas.
- Provide individualized care to the elderly or persons with disabilities and report changes in patient health status.
- Provide personal care such as bathing and dressing, patient home safety and companionship.
- Provide specialized healthcare such as medication reminders, Hoyer lift/sliding board transfers.
- Assist with transportation to doctor's appointments, grocery, pet care as requested etc.
- Available to be on-call every other weekend
- Must have at least three (3) years’ experience in care giving in any setting including hospital, nursing home, assisted living, or home health/private duty.
- Bowel program
- Hoyer lift/sliding board
- Experience with spinal cord injury patients is required.
- Knowledge of trachs and ventilators are a plus.
- Honest, reliable and timely
- Able to follow specific protocols of care
- Cheerful disposition and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Position requires bending, stooping and lifting/transferring up to 40 pounds
- Reliable transportation, valid driver's license and automobile liability insurance
- Current TB test (less than 1 year) or chest x-ray (less than 2 years)
- Must exemplify company core values: Capable and efficient, Dependable, Compassionate, Embrace customer service above all else, Embrace change, Do the right thing (integrity)
- Bilingual preferred
This job requires traveling to Houston and surrounding areas.
Reach Healthcare Services
Why Work Here?
Well established company with a long-standing record of happy employees, friendly work culture, and phenomenal reputation