Data Migration Specialist
- Expired: June 18, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
A key aspect of ReVisionz' capabilities is to assist asset-intensive organizations with addressing the quality of their asset information, with a key focus on their operational records that are applied as part of standard operations and maintenance activities in plant settings.
The Data Migration Specialist gathers business and functional requirements to address the definition of rules that identify existing information to act on, to guide extraction of that information from sources, and most specifically to guide the transformation and migration of such information. This role can work remote from Canada or the USA.
Activities in this role include:
- Provide perspective to governing documents, controlled integrity records and other records supporting FLOC, equipment, task list, work order and notification functions performed in plant settings.
- Engage with stakeholders to understanding their diverse approaches to documentation and data to their O&M functions.
- Apply business analyst skills to lead workshops and gather business input
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to validate the technical vision and analyze trade-offs and practical means, providing a framework to achieve extract/transform/load (ETL) actions.
- Use standard business analyst skills including process model development, workflow, swim-lane and agile workshop processes.
- Create and lead presentations.
- Critically evaluate the complex revision and version information pertaining to controlled asset records to identify issues with the document, related revision detail and the supporting version information.
- Apply alignment of source information to the corporate standards as well as the destination system requirements, reflecting industry best practices.
- Direct domain experience in Operations and Maintenance settings in plant functions including documentation as a key aspect of such functions.
- 5+ years in complex client information settings applying formal assessment methodologies to oversee and document assessment and action plans/rules development.
- Using Maximo, SAP, etc to undertake daily O&M functions.
- Perspective on engineering information standards (e.g. tag and document classification, metadata, and states)
- Business analyst experience including requirements gathering and analysis
- Experience in developing presentations from complex data driven information
- Experience leading client workshops
- Excellent skills in transforming complex data-driven information into presentations and products that can be effectively understood by and used by client staff.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related field
This role may be based in Canada or the US. Applicants must have Permanent Resident status or hold an open work permit in Canada. USA applicants must provide proof of eligibility to work if you are not a US citizen or a Green Card holder.
We value diversity in our business and encourage responses from all qualified applicants. While we are appreciative of all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
TechnologyView all jobs at ReVisionz