The Regional Clinical Director (Tennessee) oversees the Behavioral Health Department and provides direct supervision to and oversight of the Counselors/Therapists, Care Coordinators, and Peer Support Specialists across our four (4) non-residential office based opioid treatment (OBOT) programs in Eastern Tennessee under the direction of the Chief Clinical Officer. The Regional Clinical Director assists the Chief Clinical Officer in the development and implementation of Behavioral Health programming within the ReVIDA Recovery continuum of care.
Required Credential(s) and Experience
- Tennessee LPC-MHSP and/or LCSW with at least 2 years’ experience in a supervisory/management role in outpatient behavioral health and/or substance use treatment required;
- Approved Supervisor status with the Tennessee Board for Licensed Professional Counselors, Licensed Marital and Family Therapists and Licensed Clinical Pastoral Therapists;
- Approved Supervisor status with the Tennessee Board of Social Workers.
Preferred Candidate Additional Qualifications
- In addition to the required credential(s) listed above, preference will be given to individuals who also hold a LADAC II or MAC with Qualified Clinical Supervisor (QCS) status through the Tennessee Board for Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors; and
- Experience in the treatment of opioid use disorder with medication-assisted treatment utilizing buprenorphine or methadone preferred, but not required.
Individual must live in or be within commuting distance of Knoxville, Morristown, Newport, or Johnson City, Tennessee.
Up to 60% travel may be required.
Salary will be based on previous experience and credentials.
ReVIDA Recovery is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring based on age, race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or disability.
ReVIDA Recovery offers full-time employees a competitive benefits package that includes Paid Time Off and Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance.