ReVIDA Recovery Centers is expanding the behavioral health staff in our Tennesse locations. Our current need is for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to serve as a Care Coordinator in our Johnson City, TN comprehensive recovery center.
Care coordination services provide goal-oriented and individualized supports focusing on improved self-sufficiency for the persons served through assessment, planning, linkage, advocacy, coordination, and monitoring activities. Successful services coordination results in community opportunities and increased independence for the persons served. Care coordinators may provide occasional supportive counseling and crisis intervention services when allowed by regulatory or funding authorities within the staff’s legal scope of practice.
- Care coordinators assist the individual served in identifying, using, and accessing family, neighborhood, and community supports and services.
- Care coordinators support informed choice by individuals served.
- Care coordinators assist the individual served in achieving the individual's personal goals of independent living.
- LPN Care Coordinators assess HPI, basic vital signs, and assist physicians in the completion of intake and annual history and physical examinations.
- Care coordinators evaluate all services provided directly or through referral to the individual served on a periodic basis, as defined by ReVIDA Recovery.
Credential and experience requirements are as follows:
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with a minimum of one year of clinical experience working with individuals with a co-occurring diagnosis of substance use disorder and mental illness
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with one year of substance use-related direct experience providing services to individuals with a diagnosis of substance use disorder.
This position is very similar to nursing work and services in a primary care office setting.
Hours are Monday-Friday from 8am-4:30pm or 8:30am-5pm.
Benefits include options for Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance as well as paid time off and paid holidays.
Please visit our website to learn more about us: www.ReVidaRecovery.com