ReNuke is seeking a Designer 3 Ventilation with HVAC experience for our client in Newport News, VA.
* Creates drawings of ventilation systems and modifies existing designs.
* Utilizes computer-aided design equipment and/or graphic tools such as Siemens NX.
* Coordinates design criteria with engineering, manufacturing, tooling, material, and planning group such as ease of manufacture, availability of materials, and contractual specifications.
* Associate's or other 2 year technical degree in related discipline and 3 years of related experience. **Candidates with ABET accredited Bachelor's degree will not be considered***
* Equivalency; Associate"s Degree and 3 years of experience. 2 years of related experience can be substituted for Associate"s degree. 4 years of non-related experience can be substituted for Associate"s degree. An Apprentice Certificate or graduation from Navy Nuclear Power School can be substituted for Associate"s degree.
This position will support Construction drawing and development on Ford Class Aircraft Carriers
Candidates submitted must have experience in the following areas:
* Ventilation Construction Drawing/Design experience.
* Siemens NX/TC experience (preferred)
*Please ensure the resume shows this experience