***Please be sure to list any previous Duke Energy Managers***
• Workers at this level are responsible for performing complex aspects of individual project estimating, scheduling, change documentation and cost control while reporting up to program or portfolio level
• Workers are expected to have advanced skills and to have the ability to work independently, with guidance limited to unusual or complex projects or issues.
• They are fully competent in use of project controls principles and procedures
• They identify problems, develop solutions and take actions to resolve.
• Expected to be a SME in P6 administration with IT function technology savvy to introduce new generation.
• Management background is desired.
• Graduation from a four-year college or university - business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent.
• Minimum of 5 years of project controls experience in an IT environment.
• Minimum of 9 years of project controls experience in lieu of a degree.
• Expert in P6 administration
• Proficient in project controls principles. Proficiency / Expertise with project management / project controls concepts / computer applications / analytics; strong collaborative team member.
• Must be a Certified Oracle Primavera 6 Admin, Certified Oracle Primavera 6 Trainer
• Masters - business, finance, project management, or equivalent. PMI or AACE certification (the following or equivalent are acceptable - PMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, AACE-CCC, AACE-PSP, AACE-CEP, AACE-EVP).
• Software such as MS Project/MS Office Suite, Primavera, Business Objects, Prolog, Passport, Visio, Powerplant, Emax, PeopleSoft. Risk management tools / Monte Carlo analysis. T
Get fresh Junior Project Controls Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
People Searching Junior Project Controls Specialist Also Searched