SR PROJECT COST CONTROL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ReNuke Services, Inc. Is seeking a Sr Project Control Expert at our client site in Oak Ridge, TN
· Provides day to day project controls to Managers and team.
· Implement functional direction in day-to-day activities
· Implement integrated Management System through use of the five core functions and seven guiding principles.
· Perform cost engineering, analysis and control activities when delegated.
· Provide guidance to managers and team members
· Prepare monthly job man hour estimates and cost reports for comparing budget and actual data on budgets
· Enter cost and man hours into the performance monitoring system
· Analyze trend and problems in relation to cost and/or schedule data
· Prepare cost trend estimates and assist in performance monitoring systems
· Prepare and status schedules in Primavera project Planner
· Review and verify schedule status
· Develop and maintain and control integrated baselines
· Prepare budget requests documents to include opening of cost codes and providing subcontract accrual data
· Review time charges against functions and coordinate corrections
· Prepare, analyze, and present cost estimating, planning, scheduling, and performance information
ReNuke Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.
A Professional Projects and Staffing Company Built for the Changing Nuclear Market. ReNuke was created with a singular focus on offering the best talent and project management for next generation projects. ReNuke Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.
AddressOak Ridge, TN