SENIOR PROJECT CONTROLS ESTIMATING
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ReNuke Services is seeking a SR PC at our client site in Charlotte, NC
This position will serve on the Project Controls Estimating Team for the Customer Delivery organization interfacing with varying levels of Project Managers, Financial Analysts, Supply Chain, and Asset Management/Design, Project Controls Cost and Schedule resources.
· Must be able to work under pressure with a high volume of projects in various workstreams and organizational matrix spanning Customer Delivery Distribution, IT/Telecom, Communications, Distributed Energy, etc.
· Must have the ability to conduct complex analytics to assist teams in sufficiently driving out details around scope of work, monetized risk, cash flows, capital and O&M budgets, contingency, direct and indirect labor charges, accruals, overheads, allocations and earned value calculations for multi-year projects to meet required deadlines.
· Estimates are used as the approved baselines for the projects for which funding is based. Accuracy and completeness is critical for success.
· Must have strong technical skills and the ability to integrate large amounts of data from multiple databases.
· Must have very strong interpersonal skills organizational skills, computer skills, writing and communication skills, strong problem-solving skills.
· Advanced level knowledge of EXCEL a must as most of the work performed is Excel based.
· Bachelor's Degree or a combination of education plus equivalent work experience
ReNuke Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.
Get fresh Senior Cost Estimator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.