PROJECT CONTROLS SCHEDULER 2
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ReNuke Services is seeking a PC Scheduler at our client site in Cincinnati, OH
***Will start remote***
In Plainfield, IN or Cincinnati, OH and reports directly to the Manager of Project Controls. We are currently seeking a Project Controls specialist who specializes in development and maintenance of resource loaded schedules using the Primavera scheduling tool.
Workers in this position will be responsible for preparation and maintenance of project schedules from a Level 1 summary to a work order detailed level in some cases. Will work closely with Project Managers and Resource Management to incorporate their schedules into the project’s Primavera schedule. Will review contractor schedules for duration, resource, milestones, and logic analysis and support development of detailed earned value and project performance reports, monitor change control process, identify schedule impact of proposed changes and incorporate those impacts into the work plan and budget. Also, will provide schedule advice to project teams and assist in preparation of special cost or staffing studies and analysis as requested.
• Graduation from a four-year college or university - business, finance, project management, engineering, technical, or equivalent. Minimum of 7 years of project controls experience in lieu of a degree.
• Minimum of 3 years of project controls experience.
• Proficient in project controls principles.
• Proficiency / Expertise with project management / project controls concepts / computer applications / analytics; Strong collaborative team member.
• Above average experience with Primavera 6 or higher
ReNuke Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.
A Professional Projects and Staffing Company Built for the Changing Nuclear Market. ReNuke was created with a singular focus on offering the best talent and project management for next generation projects. ReNuke Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.