ReNuke Services is seeking an Integrity Risk Program Manager at our client site in Charlotte, NC.
* Oversee the development and implementation of distribution compliance programs and activities to mitigate risk identified through the Distribution Integrity Management Program (DIMP).
* Development of these programs includes initiating and finalizing the scope, schedule, and budget requirements.
* The Integrity Risk Program Manager will oversee the development and implementation of solutions for several projects and ensure that solutions meet stakeholder needs.
* Implementation includes process creation and documentation, coordination with operations personnel and/or contractors to launch the program (when appropriate), and creation of appropriate timelines, milestones, program measures, and reporting to ensure the success of each program.
* Examples of the programs are:
Distribution Integrity Management
EPA Methane Challenge
Mechanical Fitting Failures
Cross-Bore (Sewer Laterals)
Tracking and Traceability / RTVC
Service Line Replacement (SLIP and ASRP)
* Strong and effective oral / written communication skills are a critical part of the position.
* The Integrity Risk Program Manager works with in-house technical staff, management at various levels, field operations employees, contractors, and vendors.
* It is essential that the incumbent have the capability of communicating with personnel in these various positions.
* Oversee the development and implementation of all activities and related processes pertaining to compliance programs 30%
* Develop, communicate, and gain approval for the scope, cost, and schedule required to fully implement a compliance program to mitigate risk identified by the DIMP Plan in the safest and most efficient manner possible 20%
* Maintain and update all written program processes and coordinate the aggregation and storage of all compliance program related business records 15%
* Coordinate with operations personnel and/or contractors to implement compliance programs 10%
* Ensure appropriate performance measures and reporting are established for each compliance program 10%
* Manage solution for the exchange of information to stakeholders 10%
* Perform other duties as assigned. 5%
* Bachelor"s degree in engineering, management or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Certification for Project Management
* Certification for Lean Management Principles
* Five (5) years of natural gas related experience
* Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
* Demonstrated computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite software, data base operations, and Adobe products
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment along with the ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic and stressful environment
* Ability to work in a self-directed manner with little or no supervision
* Working knowledge of natural gas federal and state regulatory codes and standards
* Demonstrated process development experience
* Demonstrated project management and planning skills and abilities
* Demonstrated behaviors that align with company shared values - Embracing and consistently exhibiting the shared values espoused by the organization including integrity, dependability, continuous personal and Company improvement, demonstration of high ethical standards and respect.
* Familiarity with Company"s software applications (e.g., SharePoint, DCMS, S2K, GIS, etc.)
* Working knowledge of natural gas pipeline operations and/or construction
* Working knowledge of the contracting process
* Proficiency with project management software (Microsoft Project, etc.)
* PMI Project Management Certification: PMP (Project Management Professional)
* Sedentary work exerting negligible amount of force frequently or constantly and/or up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects, involves sitting most of the time at a computer, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time
* Good vision and hearing acuity for communication with others
* Able to be flexible with work schedule and work additional hours as needed
* Travel up to 30%. Travel to all resource centers to work with various stakeholders. Attendance at industry conferences and regulatory reviews required.
* Please note that in order to be considered for this position, you must possess all the basic/required qualifications. The candidate selected will be solely employed by ReNuke Services, Inc., not by client.
* ReNuke Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.