DISTRIBUTION ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIST 3
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ReNuke Services is seeking a Distribution Engineering Technologist 3 at our client site in Inverness, FL
Accurately analyze complex options and prepare complex distribution facility designs for residential, commercial, and industrial projects.
· Under professional direction, the primary tasks of this position are to:
· Design the most complex electric distribution facilities and circuit construction projects across a wide geographic area including downtown underground projects, extra facility projects, high profile projects, highway relocation projects, and other projects requiring the highest reliability.
· Prepares site drawings, construction drawings, calculations, easements, and any other required documentation for complex installations of electrical distribution facilities.
· Prepares project and job packages including material estimates and material requisitions of the materials required for complex distribution system electrical designs both single phase and three phases.
· Properly apply company/client reliability principals to accurately evaluate voltage, loading, and reliability on electric distribution circuits including complex outage analysis and follow-up.
· Evaluate loading of various equipment components and circuitry or fusing to allow for system expansion ensuring a cost-effective, safe, and reliable design.
· Maintain accurate records and files and update the appropriate company/client systems including updating technical client databases.
· Develops relationships with key internal and external customers, builders, developers, electricians, other utilities, and city officials as needed in the execution of client job responsibilities.
· Supports both company and client's business goals and expectation while representing themselves both positively and professionally.
· Ability to serve as one of the departmental leads to assist with training and providing technical support for other engineering classifications.
· Ability to provide advanced expertise to recognize and resolve complex problems, assist in interpreting codes, standards, regulations, requirements, and guidelines.
Residential subdivisions +10 lots, Apartments and multi-family single services. Single and 3 phase commercial 600 Amp., Area lighting and street lighting jobs and upgrades +10 fixtures, Single customer conversions OH/UG. Resolution of individual customer complaints. House moves.
· B.S. in engineering technology and 3-7 years’ experience OR associate degree in engineering technology with 5-11 years’ experience OR 8-17 years’ equivalent experience without degree.
· Proven competency in all aspects of the Distribution Specialist roles.
· Ability to deal with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
· Self-directed self-motivated, savvy, reliable, trustworthy, as well as technically competent.
· Demonstrated team player with negotiating skills.
· Demonstrated time management skills with understanding of basic electricity and power quality.
· Knowledge of Distribution construction standards and methods.
· Effective oral and written communication skills.
· Possess a valid driver’s license and vehicle suitable for business use (mileage reimbursement applies).
· Proficient user of personal computer, particularly Microsoft Office based applications.
ReNuke Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.
A Professional Projects and Staffing Company Built for the Changing Nuclear Market. ReNuke was created with a singular focus on offering the best talent and project management for next generation projects. ReNuke Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected Veteran status.