ReNew Health, an Award Winning Company, seeks a strong, experienced Nursing Home Administrator for 96 bed.Skilled Nursing Facility in Glendora.
Tremendous growth potential!
Generous salary plus strong support staff.
Responsible for the overall management of a facility. Plans, develops, directs, monitors and supports all operational, administrative, clinical, human resources, customer service and fiscal activities for the facility’s programs and services. Psych experience a plus, and prefer Preceptor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Ensures the quality and appropriateness of resident / patient care meets or exceeds company and regulatory standards.
- Ensures compliance with applicable legal, regulatory, accreditation and reimbursement guidelines and standards.
- Prepares annual budget for facility. Monitors monthly performance of facility in relation to budget and intervenes as needed.
- Recruits, hires, provides orientation/training, and retains a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out facility programs and services. Ensures employee performance meets or exceeds expectations and periodic performance appraisals are conducted on a timely basis.
- Makes sure facility is a safe, clean, comfortable, and appealing environment for residents, patients, visitors and staff in accordance with company guidelines.
- Ensures all required records are maintained and submitted, as appropriate, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Manages all aspects of state or federal government survey processes.
- Responsible for grievance process from residents, patients, employees, etc.
- Functions as primary officer for facility according to HIPAA guidelines.
Strong growth potential and very competitive compensation package
Must have previous experience as Administrator with a Skilled Nursing Facility
Prefer a Preceptor
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE A VALID CALIFORNIA NHA LICENSE AND RECENT EXPERIENCE AS A NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR
No relocation please.