ReNew Health seeks EXPERIENCED LVNs to join our team.
Must have 6 years experience in a Skilled Nursing or Acute Care setting.
We were voted one of the best companies to work for by Modern Healthcare Magazine!
We are a beautiful, 96 bed Skilled Nursing Facility in Glendora.
We offer a close-knit community where friendships are formed, people treat each other with compassion and devotion, and every life is cherished. Our values are reflected in the quality care we provide to our community members resulting in a great place to work for our staff as well as a great place to live for our community members.
LVN purpose:To provide patient care and oversee patient care delivered by nursing staff.
Responsibilities:Observes and reports symptoms and conditions of residents.
- Takes and records temperatures, respiration, and pulse.
- Administers medications prescribed by physician.
- Sets up treatment trays, prepares instruments and other equipment, accompanies and assists physician with treatments.
- Maintains records reflecting community members’ condition, medication, and treatments.
- Assists in maintaining a physical, social and psychological environment which will be conducive to the best interest and welfare of community members.
- Maintains a working knowledge of resident's condition at all times.
$30.00 per hour for qualified candidates.
Required license or certification:
Come join our team!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00 /hour