Market Intelligence Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Market Intelligence Analyst
ReCarbon, Inc. is a growing carbon utilization company at the forefront of innovation in greenhouse gas (GHG) recycling. With our patented technology, we develop, manufacture, and market systems that use microwave energy to reform GHGs like carbon dioxide (CO2) and methane (CH4) into syngas, hydrogen, and other products.
We are passionate about building a better future and dedicated to helping the transition to clean energy as quickly as possible.
If you are interested in working with us to deploy our technology to improve the global environment, please send us your resume! It's a fast-paced, friendly, and team-oriented work environment.
This role will work closely with the Business Development leadership to inform strategic decision-making—including insights into the market, customers and competitors. The role is responsible for strategic data and information, trend and scenario analysis, and other business analytics in support of strategic planning and execution for the ReCarbon business.
The Analyst role is a full-time professional position that works with senior management to support strategic planning activities by providing actionable recommendations based on assessments of markets and competitors, both existing and potential.
- Identify and collect appropriate customer, competitor, market, economic, financial and/or operational data.
- Perform financial, statistical, and qualitative data analysis of markets and competitors.
- Translate data into executable and effective market and intelligence reports.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Profiles the ReCarbon development market and competitive environment, providing insights that support strategic decision-making and for use in internal presentations by senior leadership.
- Creates and updates comprehensive industry, competitor and customer models including, but not limited to, market share, growth projections and trends, and market forces.
- Performs thorough, systematic analysis of key industry trends; the general social economic and political environment; legal and regulatory issues; customers; current and potential competitors.
- Provides market and competitive insights through presentations and reports to the Executive Leadership Team and various internal management teams to allow effective strategic and tactical decision-making and implementation.
- Supplies the market and competitive intelligence component of strategic planning, and proactively makes recommendations to management concerning key intelligence items that require further consideration.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of data sources, evaluating their credibility and potential utility, and leverages them across the company where appropriate.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key internal customers to identify emerging needs and business challenges.
- Works with internal business customers to enhance their use of strategic analysis and market and competitor intelligence to ensure that appropriate communication channels are maintained. Collaborates internally to ensure intelligence is shared with appropriate groups and individuals.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of designated markets and trends through reading reports, market research, data manipulation and financial modeling and analysis.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 4-5 years of work as an analyst or market research role and a bachelor’s degree; or 3 years of relevant professional experience and a master’s degree, MBA preferred
- Solid understanding of the renewable energy and Hydrogen industry.
- Strong customer focus and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadline constraints.
- Ability to network effectively at all levels and influence without direct management oversight.
- Demonstrated strength in problem solving and analytics and capable of driving insight to action.
- Ability to articulate with strong presentation skills and to contribute to executive-level discourse, excellent written communication abilities.
- Able to operate within a team environment.
- High level of competence with Microsoft Office suite (in particular, advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills) is essential.
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Travel requirement: Up to 33%, domestic and international
Job Type: Full-time
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field or MBA
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
AddressSanta Clara, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at ReCarbon, Inc.