Customer Service Specialist
ReBath Sioux Falls, SD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are expanding our customer service team. Part-time position with opportunity to grow.
The role of the lead setter is to make initial contact with Re-Bath prospects that have responded to some form of marketing media such as trade shows, television/radio commercials or through relationships Re-Bath has with other businesses. Following a script, the lead setter makes contact with a prospective client with the intentions of setting and confirming an appointment for an in-home consultation by our design consultants. The lead setter plays a critical role in the sales process by becoming the first point of human contact between the company and the customer. The customer service specialist must be available Monday through Friday late afternoon to early evening show room hours. Saturday hours might be required.
- Making initial telephone contact with our prospects
- Setting and tracking face-to-face appointments for design consultants
- Following a scripted process to facilitate a business conversation with home owners
- Keeping records of calls completed and successful appointments set.
- Entering information on company forms and computer systems.
- Other administrative duties as required by the business
- Basic computer skills are necessary (Salesforce Experience a PLUS)
- The ability to flex and learn new processes along with an attention to details
- A positive attitude and the ability to build relationships a must
- Strong persuasion and influencing skills are desired
- Excellent communications and customer service skills are required.
AddressSioux Falls, SD
BusinessView all jobs at ReBath