Position: Franchise Coach
Re-Bath is a franchisor and a leader in bathroom remodeling and design. Originally founded in 1991, Re-Bath has grown to a business with almost 100 franchises throughout the U.S. We are the nation’s largest complete bathroom remodeler, and we continue to grow by adding new franchise units.
What You'll Do:
Are you a motivated and motivating team builder and organization developer? Do you thrive working with independent small business owners to help them achieve their goals of increased sales and profit growth? Are you goal-driven and excited to drive results by finding solutions for others and successfully securing their buy-in and commitment to those solutions?
As a Franchise Coach, you will work with a group of approximately 30 franchise owners to support them and help them grow their bathroom remodeling businesses. You will serve as their main point of contact for corporate support and resources, monitor KPIs, trouble-shoot their business plans and operations, and work with them on best practices, all to improve their bottom line.
Your Responsibilities Will Be:
· Act as primary contact and business advisor
· Help franchise owners monitor and follow an annual business plan
· Analyze business information (financial information, market information, staffing, management practices, etc.) and advise and consult with the franchise owner to drive business growth
· Conduct monthly coaching calls with franchise owners to review KPIs, compare those to franchise network averages, and identify areas of weakness in the business
· Coordinate with subject matter experts at corporate to create action plans to address areas of weakness and ensure timely follow up with franchise owners
· Conduct 3-4 site visits per year
· Cultivate and establish positive relationships with franchise owners through proactive, routine communication
· Evaluate business operations of franchise owners and identify and share best practices with corporate and other owners
· Understand the franchise system and corporate’s general policies and procedures so that these can be communicated and explained to franchise owners
· Increase the franchise owners’ awareness of corporate’s required and recommended support programs
· Support all operations and policies of corporate when interacting with the franchise owners and their employees
· Assist in rolling out new programs and systems to franchise owners
· Assist in onboarding new franchise owners
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance or related field
· 2+ years’ experience as a franchise consultant
· Strong business acumen and analytical skills
· Understanding of budgets, P&Ls and other financial information
· Ability to motivate people, instill accountability and achieve results
· Exceptional organization, multi-tasking and time management skills
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive business information and strategies
Location and hours:
How to apply:
In addition to submitting your resume, please complete a Behavioral Assessment offered by Predictive Index® at the following link: https://assess.predictiveindex.com/GxJwO. Please cut and paste the link in your browser.
Hiring is contingent on passing a complete background check and drug screening. Re-Bath is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Bottom of Form