Customer Service Specialist
Re-Bath Phoenix, AZ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are Re-Bath, one of the most powerful bathroom remodeling brands in the country, with more than 100 franchises across the country. It is our mission to make residential bathroom renovation an effortless experience, handling every detail from design and selection of quality products to demo and installation.
Responsible for handling all consumer and consumer-related calls to reach results that are suitable to all parties involved. Demonstrates and maintains a positive image for Re-Bath with consumers based on timely and effective resolution of their issues. Other duties may be assigned as required.
1. Responds to all consumer calls and daily.
2. Acts as a liaison between consumers and ReBath franchisees
3. Facilitates the DRT (Designated Recovery Team) reports as required, which include customer updates and expenses
Decision Making Authority
Has the authority to follow guidelines to approve a credit up to the limits designated within the
In Territory Warranty Program. Refers anything over that amount or questionable items to Manager.
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Ability to resolve challenging customer service calls in a calm and professional manner
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and reach a positive conclusion in a timely manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, internally and externally.
- Exceptional verbal skills and strong writing skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactive self starter with the ability to multi task the majority of time
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, internally and externally
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a customer service position preferred.
- Remodeling or construction experience is preferred.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Any equivalent combination of training and similar experience that provides the required
knowledge, skills, and ability, may qualify.
- Intermediate skills in Outlook, Word, Excel and internet navigation as well as other internal resource programs and ERP system for warranty order entry as needed.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business correspondence or procedures
- Ability to write basic business correspondence or follow general written instructions
- Ability to effectively present information, verbally and in writing, and respond effectively to questions from various people
- Ability to solve practical problems and realize cost savings when appropriate
- Ability to follow instructions furnished in written or oral formats.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. These include sitting
for extended periods of time; ability to access and use a computer; has manual dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, telephone and normal office equipment. Occasional lifting of up to 25 lbs.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level
in the work environment is usually moderate.
BusinessView all jobs at Re-Bath