ReBath Brand Ambassadors (BA) are responsible for increasing brand awareness and generating customer interest at partner locations, trade shows & events. We are a corporate bathroom remodeling partner for one of America's largest home improvement centers. The Brand Ambassador will be a key point of contact for these stores and their primary responsibility will be generating leads from approximately 24 stores in the greater Atlanta area by promoting our products and services within these locations. BA's will also represent us at trade shows or other events when these opportunities arise. We are seeking a positive, high-energy, outgoing, motivated candidate that can work independently. Must be willing to learn about our products and to answer basic questions about the services we offer. Must be able to converse with customers and be comfortable encouraging them to give their contact information to hear more about the ReBath Experience. This position requires travel to and from stores or event sites within approximately an hour radius but will vary based on BA's location. Must be a professional and independent person who can manage their time and contacts with minimal supervision. This position has an hourly rate of $12 - $14/hour plus a bonus for every lead generated when an appointment is scheduled that is then demonstrated by a salesperson. This position will be approximately 40 hours per week - Weekend availability is necessary. Saturday and/or Sunday Daytime + Weekday hours necessary. Preference for both Saturday and Sunday availability. Some evening hours may be required occasionally. Overall compensation depends on skill level and availability. We are a locally owned franchise of the ReBath national network which is the largest complete bathroom remodeling company in the U.S. Sales or customer service experience is a bonus, but the right person with the right level of determination, personality & communication skills can excel at this position.
- DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsibilities include but are not limited to: making connections with potential customers, reviewing their needs, sharing basic product knowledge Traveling to local home improvement stores, setting up small display and discussing our brand and services with potential customers Representing us at local trade shows and events Lead generation from multiple available sources Participating in local product and service training sessions in person, online and through various content delivery resources. Maintaining compliance with all company policies and procedures. Performing other related duties as assigned by supervisor. Achieving company objectives in lead generation, lead conversions, customer service and production. Attending local trade shows, home events and additional lead generating opportunities as requested. QUALIFICATIONS: Be 18 years of age. PASS A BACKGROUND CHECK Ability to learn, master and implement lead generation systems at local sites Be able to communicate and understand the predominant language(s) of the company trade area. Attention to detail, highly organized and strong work ethic and ethics. A warm, outgoing and enthusiastic personality. Self-motivated with a high urgency to succeed. Highly customer service focused mindset and excellent verbal communication skills Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service. Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines and standard accepted practices. Ability to track and submit weekly performance reports to supervisor Must be able to lift, reach, bend, stoop and safely lift and easily maneuver items frequently weighing up to 50 pounds. High school diploma or GED required. Dependable transportation, valid driver's license/ insurance. EOE. Drug free workplace.
- Job Compensation: Hourly + Bonus, W2 Job Type: Part Time Full Compensation: $12 - $14/ hour + Bonus Please INCLUDE a Cover Letter or Note about yourself and why you chose to apply.
- Additional Compensation: Bonuses Work Location: Multiple locations On the road Benefits: Flexible schedule Schedule: Monday to Friday Weekends required Day shift
- Company's website: www.ReBath.com
- Job Description TITLE: Regional Brand Ambassador REPORTS TO: Franchisee/Operations Manager
Why Work Here?
Be a part of the Atlanta franchise of the Nation's #1 Bathroom remodeling company.