Program Manager (Freelance)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hi there! We’re Razorfish. We’ve been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet. But in 2020, we did a full reboot. What’s different? It all starts with people. Weird, wonderful, complex people - with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative and technology. But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common. We believe our differences are our strength. So we push for inclusion, challenge convention and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas. Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich lives. Join us at razorfish.com.Job Description
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple projects through a full project life cycle including kick off, requirements gathering, delivery, development, testing and release in a six month release schedule.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring all projects are completed on time and support all requirements
- Work with digital product managers and creative teams to groom the scope of work
- Develop and maintain project deliverables including timeline, delivery schedule, project plans and staffing forecasts
- Manage and control project scope and process
- In conjunction with Account Services and Program Director, responsible for overall health and margin of assigned project
- Act as client point of contact for delivery related issues as well as work with the client’s development and testing team to ensure a successful release
- May be responsible for scoping new projects
- 3-5+ years applicable experience as a Project Manager in an agency setting
- Interactive & Digital experience is strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree Marketing, MIS, or Business Administration or related field is preferred but not required
- Solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk and develop detailed work plans and specifications.
- Comfort managing multi-disciplinary teams, which may consist of creative teams and client development and testing teams.
- Experience interfacing with clients on creative experience delivery projects
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence preferred
The Power of One starts with our people! To do powerful things, we offer powerful resources. Our best-in-class wellness and benefits offerings include:
- Paid Family Care for parents and caregivers for 12 weeks or more
- Monetary assistance and support for Adoption, Surrogacy and Fertility
- Monetary assistance and support for pet adoption
- Employee Assistance Programs and Health/Wellness/Comfort reimbursements to help you invest in your future and work/life balance
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid time off that includes Flexible Time off Vacation, Annual Sick Days, Volunteer Days, Holiday and Identity days, and more
- Matching Gifts programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- ‘Work Your World’ Program encouraging employees to work from anywhere Publicis Groupe has an office for up to 6 weeks a year (based upon eligibility)
- Business Resource Groups that support multiple affinities and alliances
The benefits offerings listed are available to eligible U.S. Based employees, are reviewed on an annual basis, and are governed by the terms of the applicable plan documents.
Razorfish is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our employment decisions are made without regard to actual or perceived race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability, medical condition as defined by applicable state law, genetic information, marital status, military service and veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
BusinessView all jobs at Razorfish
Get fresh Freelance Marketing Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.