:LOCATED IN WALTERBORO, SC
Base + Commission and Benefits
Candidates with previous knowledge of large item sales, construction sales, steel building sales highly sought after.
Account Consultant / Building Sales
Position: Account Consultant / Building Sales
Department: Steel Buildings
Location: Denver, CO
Job Summary: Develop and close sales of steel buildings through industry knowledge and knowledge of our products and brand through in house generated leads and dealerships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Learn and deliver a verbal presentation of our products and brand to customers and prospective customers.
- Build professional relationships and ensure customer satisfaction with customers and dealers.
- Respond to sales inquiries and requests by phone, electronically and in-person.
- Recommend and educate customers on materials or design solutions for specific building needs or requirements.
- Work with architects, engineers, city officials, and customers to meet codes, design requirements, and budgets.
- Maintain a consistent phone time performance of 3+ hours daily.
- Monitor and perform quality checks on sales activity order, fabrication and delivery process.
- Report sales, fabrication and delivery activity to management.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Create and maintain organized sales files according to company procedure
- Follows and completes file checklist, obtaining customer signatures.
- Enter new customer information into system.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Support customers and dealers through to project completion.
- Meets performance standards and goals set by manager on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Provide support to management when needed.
Qualifications:Great attitude, self-driven, ambitious, energetic and passionate about sales. Excellent verbal communication and written skills, well versed in phone etiquette and customer service, computer proficient, detail oriented.
Math Ability:Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area and square footage. Ability to apply concepts of basic mathematics.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have basic computer knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook and CRM software programs.
Education/Experience:High school diploma or GED required. College level degree is helpful, but not required. Preferred background in sales but not required. Steel building industry experience is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Other Abilities:
- Time management skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Listening skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change
Compensation and Benefits
This job has excellent income potential, base pay + bonuses based on your personal sales. Tremendous growth opportunity for career driven individuals. We offer a 401K plan, health insurance, PTO, and paid holidays.
Razor Technical Staffing