- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for the standardization and documentation of all processes within manufacturing. This includes developing process flows and supportive work instructions, 3D/2D CAD work related to operations, value stream creation, capital planning of new equipment, and maintenance plans.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Continuous improvement of manufacturing operations through lean principles.
- Implement ECR/ECN changes out to the production floor.
- Develop and maintain work instructions and workflow for all production areas.
- Work directly with design engineers and planning to ensure systems are in place to support growth targets while maintaining production quality.
- Learn about all production equipment and develop work instructions on use and maintenance.
- Train operations on building and testing systems as needed.
- Lead programs around process improvements that make the booths easier to build and maintain.
- Evaluate and implement new production methods to reduce labor content in the products.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert in 2D/3D CAD, ability to establish a standard for designing parts and drafting engineering prints for manufacturing.
- Knowledgeable of various sheet metal manufacturing technologies and be able to teach operators how to use the equipment. Able to recommend better processes when needed.
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time well with a proven ability to meet deadlines as well as delegate work.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the ability to get to root cause quickly.
- Capable of functioning well in a fast-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Education and Experience:
§ BSME preferred but will consider other Engineering Degrees.
§ 2-5 years of experience.
§ Combination of prolonged periods of time on the shop floor or sitting at a computer.
§ Hands on training, learning about Garmat products as well as hands on assembly to support operations.
§ Must be able to lift 40 pounds at times.
Razor Technical Staffing
Get fresh MFG Engineering jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.