Digital Agency - Web Designer Position
We are looking for a creative Web Designer to join our team in Dallas. Designer will work on a variety of projects for our clients, including website development, custom landing page design, social media graphics and more. You will create engaging graphic, video and web content for a variety of clients while staying current on the latest marketing technologies, trends and social media platforms.
Excellent opportunity for advancement within a rapidly growing company. Razor Rank has office locations in Dallas and New York. This is a chance to help build the design division of our company and become a key player at Razor Rank. This is an onsite position in Dallas.
- Work collaboratively with the management team, clients and project managers to develop and execute a broad range of digital concepts and designs, including website development, website redesign, and a variety of related graphic projects.
- Create wireframes for website development, manage branding, including development of logos, typography, color palettes. Develop brand standards and creative guidelines for consistent implementation.
- Creation of custom landing pages for use in paid search, retargeting and remarketing ads, Facebook pages, Instagram pages, social media and display banners.
- Infographic development, email blasts and newsletter campaigns.
- Collaborate with sales team on presentations using PowerPoint and other applications
- Must know how to edit, adjust, and manipulate photos to create content from scratch using current assets and be experienced in using content management systems.
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, videos, graphics, and blogs
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Utilize Photoshop and Illustrator and Adobe Suite to create promotional images or content.
- Effectively articulate ideas, present to groups internally and externally
- Plan, manage and execute projects by setting and maintaining production schedules with clients, internal teams, and external partners or vendors
- Work closely with developers, 3rd party service providers and clients to assure quality and timeliness of project deadlines
- Communicate effectively and consult with immediate supervisor and others, including clients, throughout the design process
- Monitor and assist in prioritizing multiple projects
- Utilize design best practices and current software and technology tools, including Adobe Creative Suite
- Bachelor's degree and at least five years of experience in graphic design and production
- Experience designing for communications campaigns across various media and channels
- Demonstrated passion for exploring new tools, techniques and technologies to create compelling experiences for target audiences
- Proficiency in Adobe, InDesign, Illustrator
- Portfolio of relevant examples in PDF format and linked to an online portfolio or similar
- Mid-Senior level
- Provide resume with cover letter.
- Provide link to online portfolio with relevant examples of your work
We look forward to hearing from you!