The selected candidate will support a suite of government programs as an Industrial Security Specialist I. This position will require routine interface with all levels of management and communication with government customers. Responsibilities as an Industrial Security Specialist I will include the following:
- Assist with facility access requests and open/close requests.
- Implements security policies and procedures per the Master Operating Procedures, Operations Security, Program Protection Plan and applicable DoD guidance.
- Ensures 100% compliance with all government and company regulations.
- Other security related tasks as directed by the Security Manager (i.e. escorting non-accessed personnel, conducting parcel checks, alarm testing, assist with annual Security Education, Training and Awareness (SETA) Program)
- Experience in a Special Access Program environment implementing the requirements of the NISPOM and ICD 705 manuals
- Ability to obtain SAP access within one year of employment
- Experience in developing Standard Operating Procedures, Program Protection Plans, Operational Security Plans, etc.
- Ability to recognize and develop solutions to a variety of complex security issues
- Self-starter with the ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Must be able to obtain and maintain all accesses as required
- U.S. Citizenship status is required
- This position requires a Top Secret clearance. Candidate must be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance within one year of starting this position.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience maintaining multiple trackers and databases
- Willing to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Strong Inter-Personal Skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Willingness to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 150839 Employment Type: Professional Jobs