Coordinator, Digital Media
The Digital Media Coordinator reports to the Communications Manager and is responsible for posting across all social media platforms for the Tampa Bay Rowdies. In this role, you will aid in telling the story of the club and players while finding creative ways to engage with our fans on a daily basis.
- Create and contribute ideas for content across the Rowdies’ current social media channels and develop strategies to expand to new platforms.
- Map out a social media content calendar.
- Manage analytics to determine what’s working well, what’s falling short, and how we can be even more effective on social media.
- Work closely with Video Productions Manager and Communications Manager to brainstorm fun and interesting ideas to expand our club’s reach.
- Attend team training sessions, youth clinics, and non-soccer team events as needed to capture content.
- Assist in maintaining and updating the team website as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College/University required, major in Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of social media trends and current and emerging platforms.
- Good knowledge of the USL Championship and/or global soccer.
- Prior experience developing content and managing social properties for a brand or sports team preferred, with a minimum of one to two years experience in the sports or entertainment industry.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and collaboration skills.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud applications.
- Must work all Tampa Bay Rowdies, which includes nights and weekends.
- Be available to travel to select road matches as needed.
- Knowledge of sports photography and editing is a plus. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to create content on the go.
Rays Baseball Club LLCSaint Petersburg, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.