Raymus Homes is looking for a Superintendent / Customer Service Representative (CSR) to join our team. Raymus Homes designs, builds, and sells the best homes money can buy in the Central Valley of California. Our corporate culture is framed around “quality over quantity” and “doing it right the first time.” Our team works to minimize errors and maximum our homebuyers’ delight in their new home. Superior quality and customer service are the driving forces behind our company. We build approximately 100-120 homes a year.
Our CSR will coordinate the completion and finish work of new homes as well as conduct the Orientation (review of care and maintenance requirements of home) and Key Meeting with every homebuyer. AT LEAST 2 YEARS OF CONSTUCTION or TRADE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. Besides managing quality control, the CSR will be responsible for inspecting, documenting, and satisfying warranty service requests from homeowners. This requires hands-on prep and warranty work and technical construction skills and knowledge. Proficiency in MS Word and Outlook is required. We will provide training on our warranty software - Punchlist Manager (PLM). Position requires strong organizational and people skills.
Base Salary starts at $50,000/year (dependent on experience), plus bonuses. Raymus Homes also offers generous health, vision, and dental benefits.
We are looking to onboard our new CSR as soon as possible.
- 2 years prior construction or trade experience required, particularly in customer service or detailing roles
- Strong organizational skills
- An incredible attention to detail
- Ability to say "no" when needed and stick with Raymus Homes warranty guidelines
- High personal and professional standards
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to communication clearly and effectively
- Clear understanding of construction and warranty processes
- Understanding of the importance of safety
- Ability to work independently and stay on task
- Pride in a job well-done
- Must have "clean" driving record / be able to be covered by Raymus Homes Auto Insurance Policy
- Able to lift / move 50 pounds
- Bilingual in Spanish and English preferred, not required
To apply, please submit your resume through this website or Recruiterbox using this link - https://raymushomes.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk01ddl.
Learn more about Raymus Homes by visiting our website, RaymusHomes.com.
Questions? Please call: