Raymond of New Jersey is a Premier Material Handling Dealership with its corporate office located in Union, NJ. We offer a broad range of forklift equipment, parts, service, rentals and warehouse solutions. We are looking for a Dispatcher to join our team.
Reporting to the Dispatch Supervisor, this individual will be responsible for selecting and routing technicians to maintenance and service calls efficiently while ensuring quality customer service. The Dispatcher’s responsibilities include:
* Prioritize service calls from Customers, open work orders and properly document service issues.
* Schedule appointments for preventive maintenance work.
* Assign Service Technicians to work orders based on Technician skill set and geographic proximity to improve efficiencies.
* Relay accurate information to Technicians assigned to work orders.
* Manage the whereabouts and administrative needs of Technicians in the field.
* Document progress of each work order, manage work in process and bill work orders based on customer and job specifications.
* Maintain professionalism and establish customer rapport, encouraging repeat business.
* Communicate service related issues with Customer Service Representatives and Management.
Candidate must have good oral and written communication skills, intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook and ability to multitask. Prior dispatch experience a plus.
Raymond of New Jersey offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and 401(k), and vacation, sick, personal and holiday paid time off.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.