- $25 to $35 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
Raymond West is looking for a dynamic Staff Accountant to join our Finance team! Minimum supervision, perform accounting functions according to established procedures or as directed by the Finance Management.
Raymond West is committed to providing our customers with end-to-end warehouse solutions. We bring you our industry-leading expertise in lift trucks, racking, conveyor, dock and door, rentals, parts, and service. Our customers trust us to provide the right supply chain solutions and services to keep their business up and running.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary duties and responsibilities will vary with the specific position. Typical responsibilities are listed below. This list is not inclusive.
- Provide Accounting support.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts monthly.
- Special accounting projects as necessary.
- Know and understand the chart of accounts.
- Reconcile all accounts to subsidiary ledger and/or original source documents.
- Assist in preparing, verifying, and controlling the entering of journal entries to the general ledger.
- Prepare month end entries and verify balances.
- Compute, verify and prepare various bank analysis reports as required.
- Must Interface with customers, vendors, employees, and all departments regarding all areas of responsibility daily.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Finance Management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Organizational Time Management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office Suite and similar software
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of an organization.
- Must be able to maintain effective working relationships with employees, Co-workers, and Managers in other departments.
- Must be willing to work off-hours as specific needs dictate and willing to assume more responsibility as required.
- Understand the theory of mechanics of accounting, and an aptitude for working with financial and statistical data.
- Motivated to continuous self-development and training.
- Must have a sound working knowledge of all accounting functions.
- Must display a professional attitude in work appearance.
- Ability to deal pleasantly with suppliers and clients on the phone and in person.
- Ability to perform computations with reasonable speed and accuracy.
- Must be able to perform duties under minimal supervision but respond to rapidly varying input requirements; demonstrate drive and initiative.
- Must be willing to comply with Employee Handbook.
Minimum Education and Experience: Determined by position.
- Preferred: bachelor’s degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university
- Accepted: High school diploma or equivalent with two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Position is Sedentary and desk bound.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The hourly range for this position is $22.50 - $49.00. The specific pay offered to a candidate may be influenced by a variety of factors including but not limited to the candidate’s relevant experience, education, and work location.
Qualified candidates must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen.
Raymond West provides medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, flexible spending accounts, disability insurance, life insurance, personal time off, holiday pay and a great team to work with!
Check us out at www.raymondwest.com. Raymond West has a great group of loyal and hardworking employees who help us maintain our exemplary level of sales and service.
Apply on-line via the submit resume button provided. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all qualified persons to apply. We encourage qualified military veterans and persons with disabilities to submit their resume online. We are a drug free company.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
We are a family-oriented company that fosters open communication and teamwork across all organizational levels. We trust our people, our suppliers, and most importantly, our customers and still do business on a “handshake”, even today in the 21st Century. Our unique culture stems from roots that go back more than 85 years to the founding of The Raymond Corporation in Greene, New York.
Raymond has been a leader in the material handling industry since its founding in 1922.
Raymond West (RW) is a unique material handling solutions provider that utilizes its expertise to enable our customers to dramatically improve their material handling efficiency and productivity – and therefore better satisfy their own customers’ diversified needs. We are a family-oriented company that fosters open communication and teamwork across all organizational levels. We trust our people, our suppliers, and most importantly, our customers and still do business on a “handshake”, even today in the 21st Century. Our unique culture stems from roots that go back more than 85 years to the founding of The Raymond Corporation in Greene, New York.
2659 East Magnolia St PhoenixPhoenix, AZ
Finance and Insurance
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.