Traveling Project Superintendent
Raymond Search Group Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Project Superintendent to join a full-service general contractor! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation for big-box retail construction.
Travel is required 100% throughout the 48 contiguous states.
- Oversee all aspects of the construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- At least 5 years of previous experience in construction management site work, ground up, and/or remodel experience of large box retail construction
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- OSHA Competence
- EPA Erosion Control and First Aid CPR certified
The company sponsors opportunities for continuing education, seminars, and additional activities where employees can improve themselves while emphasizing granting opportunities to further your career, with policy in place to promote from within.
Raymond Search Group