Sr. Mechanical Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
You are an experienced Sr. Mechanical Engineer who is looking for better work-life balance (including remote flexibility) without sacrificing great compensation, and we need your expertise with HVAC, Plumbing, and Fire Protection across several domains in the Mid Atlantic Market
What You Will Do
- You will conduct studies, prepare plans and specifications, and apply technical engineering principles, methods, and techniques on planning, design, and construction projects.
- Additionally, you will plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate assigned engineering work, then monitor that work for compliance with applicable codes and accepted engineering practices and standards.
- Other key requirements include collaborating on development of innovative and technically sound designs for new facilities, expansions, upgrades, and retrofits.
More About You
- You have a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering and your PE, plus at least 5-7 years experience in commercial, industrial, and institutional mechanical system design (including, but not limited to HVAC, Plumbing, and Fire Protection).
- You also have working knowledge of mechanical codes and standards, including ICC, ASHRAE, and NFPA, and you have experience estimating engineering effort for building design projects.
- Good technical skills support your ability to effectively articulate ideas both visually and verbally.
- Health/ Vision/ Dental Insurance
- PTO, Sick Leave, & Paid Holidays
- 401k with Company Match
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Plus: Professional Development Opportunities, Professional Registration Support, Professional Societies, Training Programs, Community Activities, Employee Stock Ownership Program, and more
Candidates with experience in these industries/ fields are great fits for this job:
- HVAC Unit Design, Fluid and/ or Thermal Dynamics in manufacturing environments, Architecture Firms, and MEPF firms.
Raymond Search Group
ManufacturingView all jobs at Raymond Search Group