Real Estate Agent - Alabama - 1107985
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ONLY LICENSED AGENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
We are seeking a REMOTE Real Estate Agent to join our growing team! You will handle all real estate activities and transactions on behalf of the clients.
We are flipping the world of residential real estate upside down.
Our proprietary programs have revolutionized business development and client acquisition. Most real estate agents struggle to find clients and generate a steady income. Great talent is lost by the typical broker/agent relationship.
Here, you will have team support from start to finish. Our approach is to feed your talents by providing you with quality leads and giving you the opportunity to secure future business with a value proposition that no other brokerage offers.
Additionally, we give you immediate income. We also pay a bi-weekly base draw!
We hire only exceptional candidates.
- Pursue and follow-up on leads
- Manage and document your pipeline
- List and sell residential real estate
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Host open houses and other events
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
- Delivery exceptional service.
- Learn, grow, and make as much money as you can dream.
- Have fun in the process!
- Previous experience in real estate, property management, or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with clients. Deep focus on customer service.
- Professional attitude with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Raymond Search Group
Get fresh 2nd Shift Real Estate Agent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.