REMOTE Mortgage Loan Processor
Raymond Search Group Reston, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
People love working for us. Come find out why!
· Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum of two years retail mortgage processing experience
· Proficient skills with Microsoft Word & Excel
· Strong teamwork and customer service skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to handle stressful situations with calmness and courtesy
· Effective time management and priority setting skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Serve as the point of contact for the borrower(s) once the loan application has been taken and submitted by the Loan Officer
· Act as liaison between borrower, Underwriter and Loan Officer
· Organize and assess all documents provided by the borrower(s), credit report,
title report, flood certificate, homeowners insurance, appraisal and any other
pertinent documentation that may be required
· Provide documentation to satisfy loan conditions and stipulations
· Ensure regular and timely communication with the borrower(s), title company,
loan officer, real estate agent and other third parties as necessary
· Maintain a system to insure all contractual dates including but not limited to
mortgage contingency, closing and rate lock expiration are met
· Remain current on all internal policies and product guidelines
· Conduct weekly pipeline review meetings with assigned Loan Officer(s)
· Travel to corporate office for departmental meetings
Participate in additional training on sales, technology, products, procedures and pricing on an ongoing basis. Complete annual training as required by company policy and law on an annual basis in a timely manner.
Read all newsletters and bulletins to remain current on corporate policies, procedures, and developments.
Empowered: Operate effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear.
Accountable: Take personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and failures and keep open to coaching, feedback and self-development.
Customer Focused: Build strong customer relationships and delivers customer-centric solutions.
Collaborative: Work cooperatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives.
Communicative: Provide timely and helpful information to customers and teammates across the organization, verbally or in writing.
Tech Savvy: Adopt new technologies with a sense of vigor and excitement.
MEASUREMENT OF SUCCESS
Raymond Search Group
Finance and Insurance