Civil Engineer - 1075914
- Posted: over a month ago
- $100,000 to $140,000 Yearly
Join Our Dynamic Team of Civil Engineers as a Water/Wastewater Civil Engineer - P.E. in Virginia
Unlock your full potential and shape the future of water and wastewater projects with a renowned full-service engineering firm. We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Civil Engineer to join our dynamic team in Virginia.
In this role, you will be a key player in conducting studies, preparing plans and specifications, and using your technical expertise to bring water and wastewater planning, design, and construction projects to life. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a talented team of engineers and industry experts in a supportive and innovative office environment.
- Design and model water and wastewater treatment plants, pump stations, gravity sewer, pressure pipelines, and storage facilities
- Plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate technical aspects of projects
- Ensure project requirements are met and monitor compliance with engineering codes and practices
- Participate in client and contractor meetings and troubleshoot technical issues
- Prepare technical reports and client communications
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- P.E. license
- At least 3 years of water and wastewater engineering design experience
- Strong technical skills and the ability to communicate ideas effectively
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and AutoCAD or AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Knowledge of hydraulic and wastewater treatment modeling and GIS software a plus
Join our growing company and enjoy a comprehensive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, bonuses, PTO, paid holidays, health/dental/vision insurance, professional development opportunities, ESOP plan, 401K with company match, and much more!
We are passionate about delivering cost-effective and technically sound engineering solutions for our clients. If you have a passion for water and wastewater treatment, collection, and distribution projects, we would love to hear from you!
Raymond Search Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?