Production Manager - Sheet Metal Manufacturing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Production Manager - Sheet Metal Manufacturing is responsible for overseeing the various production processes and employees on the manufacturing floor. This position is required to assess and enforce proper safety protocols and maintain appropriate communications with the VP, Manufacturing.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Oversees production operations of machining, powder coat and welding
- Ensures production schedule goals are met
- Maintains safety protocols and standards
- Assists with training of new hires
- Maintains work area and ensure a clean, safe work environment
- Supervises team leads and effectively solve production issues as they arise
- Works with Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety employees to ensure and maintain compliance with safety, operational, and regulatory standards of Quality
- Minimum 5 years (preferred) experience in an industrial/metal manufacturing & assembly facility, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering considered a plus
- Familiarity with electrical and mechanical assembly operations and procedures
- Supervisory/Management experience of at least 10 or more persons in a production environment
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and weld symbols / knowledge of welding processes
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Suite and Outlook software
- Ability to communicate verbally & effectively
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communication and leadership skill
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited instructions are available
- Ability to use basic measurement instruments to verify components meet requirements
- Willingness to adapt and work in a fast pace manufacturing environment
Raycap, Inc., is an industry leader in manufacturing solutions for telecommunications, renewable energy, transportation, defense and other applications.
We are proud to offer:
- Competitive benefits package
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Paid Time Off from day one
- 10 company paid holidays Tuition Reimbursement
- A generous 401(k) plan
Raycap is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, creed, veteran or military status, or other protected status. We participate in E-verify for all employment verifications.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Raycap Inc