Raycap Inc Post Falls, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
This position is responsible for providing Application Engineering and Technical Support to Raycap internal sales departments, company representative firms and to our customer base. Significant interaction with customers is necessary to support sales staff in the process of marketing current company products and in the definition and support of system integration of new products to meet customer product needs. Interaction with sales staff and customers will occur via phone, videoconference, and on-site customer meetings.
Primary Job Responsibilities
• First line contact in providing Electrical, Technical and Applications Engineering support.
• Part of a team, developing and creating customer driven products from inception to completion.
• Support the Marketing Department, by providing technical support to the creation of marketing materials.
• Create White Papers highlighting the use and benefits of Raycap products.
• Analyze new opportunities for sales of company products and, where appropriate, initiate proposals for new product development efforts to meet identified market needs.
• In support of customer requests for testing at company internal labs, create the test plan in conjunction with the customer for use by the Raycap Engineering Test lab staff.
• Provide training sessions to customers, sales staff, and company representative firms in the application of Raycap products.
• Provide Field Engineering support of Raycap products. Conduct site visit and audits as required.
• BSEE degree; MSEE a plus
• 2 - 5 years of related experience
• Knowledge of North American AC power infrastructure
• Practical and hands-on approach to trouble shooting
• Adaptable to changing company needs
• Experience in power protection in any of the following, telecommunications, energy, defense, solar power, industrial automation and/or control industries is helpful
• Extensive customer contact in a sales-related environment necessary
• Strong verbal presentation, writing and computer application skills
• Experience with manufacturing processes a plus
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• This position will require approximately 50% travel
Who we are
Raycap, Inc. creates products that protect and support the world’s most valuable assets. We support advanced solutions for telecommunications, renewable energy, transportation, defense, and other applications worldwide.
• An excellent benefit package
• Paid Time Off from day one and other paid leave programs
• 10 annual company paid holidays
• A Tuition Reimbursement program
• A generous 401(k) employer contribution
We encourage you to apply for this position if you enjoy being challenged and working in a fast-paced dynamic work setting. We are team-based, supportive environment, providing opportunities for growth and career advancement.
Raycap is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, creed, veteran or military status, or other protected status. We participate in E-verify for all employment verifications.
AddressPost Falls, ID
TechnologyView all jobs at Raycap Inc