Customer Training Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
RaySecur is a B2B tech startup revolutionizing security imaging with the world’s first desktop scanners capable of seeing inside objects, providing x-ray like imaging without any harmful x-rays in real-time and 3D. We are venture-backed and growing fast. Our systems are used by some of the largest Fortune 500 companies and governments around the world and are backed by cutting-edge AI software and 24/7 expert support.
Who We Are
We are a fast-paced, rapidly growing, and dynamic startup with an all-star customer base helping to make the world a safer place. We are entrepreneurs at heart, always challenging the status quo and always ready to tackle the next challenge. We think strategically but are not afraid to roll-up our sleeves and get the job done no matter how big or small. We are dedicated and focused, but also make time to play and celebrate our successes.
Who You Are
You are an achiever with a track record of consistently exceeding expectations. You are not looking for a job, you want to make an impact. You have a history of building relationships and engaging with customers in-person and remotely, are a strong communicator, and are always looking to improve the customer experience.
RaySecur is seeking an experienced trainer to train and onboard clients on mail center security equipment and services. As a trainer, you will be responsible for delivering RaySecur’s training program to the largest companies in the world. In addition, you will be asked to enhance and develop new training content. This client-centric role transitions clients from sales to the next stage in the customer journey.
- Deliver instructor-led training both on-site and virtually.
- Conduct product demonstrations both on-site and virtually.
- With the help of the subject matter expert, you will help prepare and develop training content.
- Assist clients in the preparation of mail-related standard operating procedures.
- Provide unit installation support on-site as needed.
- Other tasks and duties related to onboarding and customer care.
- Passion for teaching, training, and customer care.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Proficient in the entire Microsoft suite, including PowerPoint.
- Experience in mail center and/ or security.
- Military experience is an asset.
- A second language is an asset.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/DRUG-FREE EMPLOYER
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
EducationView all jobs at RaySecur