HVAC Service Manager
Ray O. Cook Heating & Air Roseville, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ray O. Cook Heating & AirinRoseville, CAis ready to hire afull-time HVAC Service Managerto lead our HVAC technicians to success! This position comes with a competitive salary of$90,000-$150,000/year. Due to ourexceptional company culture, you will enjoy coming to workMonday-Friday, 8 am - 5 pmand some nights and weekends.
In addition togreat payand ourfantastic work environment, we offer the followingbenefits and perks:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- A 401(k) plan with a 20% match
- Opportunities for advancement
So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wonderingHOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initialmobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
As an HVAC Service Manager, you direct the daily operations of the dispatching team and our service technicians. Passionate about quality, safety, and customer service, you lead by example and inspire all HVAC technicians to take pride in their work. To ensure customer satisfaction, you order the necessary parts needed for repairs and address their concerns. You complete a monthly ride along with each service technician to provide technical and troubleshooting support, review their work, and provide appropriate training. As needed to meet workload demands and customer expectations, you recruit and hire top-notch HVAC technicians.
While you do spend much of your time out in the field, you are also organized and keep on top of all your administrative duties. You review warranties, closeouts/invoices, and time cards. In order to ensure profitability, you develop and monitor budgets, goals, and objectives. You set the pricing for our jobs and provide quotes for large jobs. You also create revenue generation strategies and assist the company in securing more high-valued services. It takes both your technical and people skills to excel in this position. You get great satisfaction out of ensuring quality, profitability, happy team members, and satisfied clients!
OUR IDEAL HVAC SERVICE MANAGER
- Professional--present yourself as someone you would want to do business with
- Mentor--enjoy teaching and inspiring other service technicians
- Efficient--a knack for effectively prioritizing tasks and managing your time
- Pride in your work--real desire to do quality work and ensure customer satisfaction
- Career-minded--looking to take the next step
If this sounds like you, read on!
ABOUT RAY O. COOK HEATING & AIR
For over 70 years, generations of families within the Greater Sacramento area have relied on the Ray O. Cook name for all their residential heating and cooling needs. Since 1947, maintaining honesty, integrity, and superior satisfaction has been second nature to everyone at Ray O. Cook Heating & Air, and we've carried that tradition with us into the present.
We value our team and know that they are essential to our success. In order to hire and retain the best, we offercompetitive pay, generous benefits, cutting edge technology, and continuing education.
- Residential HVAC technician experience
- Comfortable using digital platforms
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening
Service Titan experience would be a plus! If this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you meet the above requirements, you may be the leader our service technicians need! Apply to be our HVAC Service Manager today!